The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nathan's first time drinking from a straw

Nathan figured out how to drink from a straw today.

My mom and I were at grandma's house and we had pop from White Castles. Nathan kept trying to grab the straw to have a drink. Of course since it's pop my mom kept saying NO. Well I said let him try, it's not like he will get anything, he doesn't know how to drink from a straw. Well the little sucker proved me wrong. After a few attempts he got some pop in his mouth. We were shocked!!!! He started clapping, and was so proud of himself. It was adorable. Of course we didn't let him have the cup anymore. So when mom and I went to lunch, and Nathan's milk came to the table, I decided to keep the lid and straw on the cup. He did fabulous. I am super proud he figured it out. Now I am going to buy him this Diego straw sippy I seen at Babies R Us. It is really cute, and he LOVES Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment