I signed Nathan up for a parent and child swim class. It's a 6 week class on Fridays from 6:30-7pm.
06/05/10~Last Class
Combined update:
He loved his swim classes. I am so sad it's over already. He has learned to jump in the water, kick his legs, and paddle with his hands. He also used a noodle, and a kick board as well. He also learned how to blow bubbles. (In his own way~Lol) He had so much fun in his classes. I am really sad it's over. They do not offer a class in the summer, so I found a place I can take him for $6.00 I want to keep working with him, so when he is potty trained he can start in the level 1 class by himself. We have such a water bug on our hands. Below are a few pic's taken from his classes.



No comments:
Post a Comment