I woke up at around 3 in the morning, and all of a sudden got this real sharp pain above my belly. I was able to get up, walk around, and drink some water, but was in a lot of pain. It must have went away some because I was able to fall back asleep. When my alarm went off, the pain was really dull, so I figured I could head to work for 4 hours then talk to the doctor when I went in for my NST. I hopped in the shower, got dressed and drove to work. Well as I was driving the pain got so bad I was in tears. I finally pulled over and called the 24hr line that I use to call in my blood sugars. They said to come on in so I can get checked out.
They hooked me up to a montior, drew blood, and took a urine sample. Everything came back fine, and pumpkin was doing well. With no other symptoms, they sent me home. Once I got home I slept most of the day. I am not sure what that pain was, but man did it hurt. I am just glad it went away and it was nothing serious


No comments:
Post a Comment