The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello All

I can't believe I haven't posted a journal entry since Jordan has been born. Things are going very well. Jordan is such a good baby. She only cries when she is hungry or has a full diaper. She gets up and eats every 3 hours, and is growing like a weed.

Nathan is doing very well too. His vocabulary has really taken off. For the most part we know what he is saying, and he knows how to talk in complete sentences. He is very vocal. He loves his sissy so much. Always wanting to help, hold her and play with her.

I went back to work yesterday and that was the hardest day ever. I just did not want to leave them. Work went pretty fast, and I did start at the gym. I am looking forward to losing even more weight. I have lost 40 pounds so far from my pre-pregnancy weight. That diet they had me on for the GD, really helped. I am sticking with that as well.

The time I was off, went by so fast. It seemed like I was only off for a couple of weeks. I really wish we were able to live off of one income but that is just not possible. I just hope all my time away flies by, so I can be with my family.

We hope everyone is doing well. Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment