The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm no longer Obese

I can't believe it. My BMI is finally under 30. I am no longer Obese. (Ugh~I hate that word) I never thought I would be happy to be just overweight. This a great milestone for me.

Your BMI is: 29.6

Target weight range: 128.9 - 174.3 lbs


I cannot wait to lose even more weight. With the help of this site and all my support from friends and family I know I will get to a healthy weight. I am going to make some goals. I am hoping to hit each and everyone of them. And here they are:

BY: 06/01 Weight 198: I want to be in One-der land by my son's 3rd Birthday.

BY: 07/04 Weight 189: I want to be in the 180's by the time we go on our mini vacation

BY: 08/20 Weight 173: I want to be in the healthy range by the time we go to the Kenny Chesney Concert

BY: 11/24 Weight 160: I would like to be at what I consider my ideal weight by Thanksgiving

BY: 02/23/12 Weight 140: This will be a year since my daughter (our second) child was born. I would like to see how close to 140 I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment