I have fell off track and don't know how to get back. I am struggling hard core. And I am starting to feel it. I was at my lowest 196 before I went on my mini vacation in July, ate like crap and gained 4 pounds. I lost those 4 pounds only to again gain 3. I am at 199 right now. After I eat (which isn't good) I get the worst heart burn I have ever had. My stomach is in knots, and crampy, and I just feel awful. You would think that would be awake up call to stop being stupid and get back to where I was. Why is it so hard?? I feel like I am failing not only myself but my family. I want to be healthy for them.
I am afraid to start my vacation this weekend. When I am not at work my eating habits SUCK!!!! Saturday I will be going to the Kenny Chesney concert, and then we leave for Tawas City on Sunday. My plan is: starting Monday to walk everyday to get the newspaper (a mile each way). Also I want go to the "stairs" monument and walk the stairs.(Over 200 stairs~You start by going down all of them (easy) and then you have to climb up (the hard part)) I also plan on making better eating choices while on this vacation.
I am hoping this will jump start me to get my butt back to the gym when I return on August 29th.


No comments:
Post a Comment