The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!


I love Christmas time. I love watching Nathan and Kevin open all their gifts from under the tree. This year was even better...Our daughter Jordan celebrated her First Christmas. We are truly blessed to have 2 wonderful children in our lives. They make everything so much better.



Nathan had so much fun not only opening his gifts, but opening all of the presents under the tree. And Jordan loved playing with the paper.




All year anytime you asked Nathan what he wanted to Christmas he would say Whack a Mole and Hungry Hungry Hippos.



Well Santa came through and he got exactly what he wanted. He was so happy.
Grandma and Papa came over for our usual Christmas breakfast. Normally its just Papa, but grandma is on vacation. It was so nice having her there too. I hope she takes a vacation every year After breakfast, Papa and Kevin started putting together the dresser they bought for the kids. It took a LONG time, but they look good. It is so nice to have more room for the kids clothes. They have so much.



Later on in day my parents, Bryan and Lindsay stopped by. We opened a few more gifts, had a nice dinner, and hung out. Bryan and Lindsay told us they bought a house. I kinda already knew about it (I've been observent), but still am very happy for them. They showed us pictures, and it is really nice. I can't wait to see it in person. They also bought a puppy, her name is Mika. She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her.



It was a LONG and BUSY day, but it was a great day. Again I am truly blessed to have such great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment