Jordan seen ENT (ears, nose, throat doctor) today. He checked her out and did not notice any puss pockets around her ear drum. He did see fluid in her ears. It could be left over from her last ear infection, or from her other 2 ear infections. He put her on stronger antibotics for 14 days, and we have to go back to see him on Feb 7th at 4pm. If the fluid is still there, he may want to put tubes in her ears. I guess we have to wait and see then.
I have mixed feelings on the tubes. I know its an easy thing to do, and that kids bounce back quickly, but I am scared about them putting her to sleep to have it done. They had a hard time for her MRI. But we will cross that bridge when we get there. It may not happen.
I am also wondering if her having the fluid is causing issues with her balance, and that is contributing to her lack of movements in trying to crawl, or even catch herself when shes falling over when sitting.
Feb 7th can't get her fast enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment