The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Jordan's Surgery

Jordan had her tubes placed today. It was a really quick procedure, and only took about 10 minutes from the time they took her back to the time they called me back into the room. She did very well. Dr. Loptain drained a lot of fluid. He also found 3 white pockets on her right ear drum. He was not what they were so he sent them to be biopsied. I should have the results back by the end of next week.

Poor Nathan developed a fever last night, so Kevin had to stay home with him, while I took Jordan to the surgery center. Luckly my mom went with me. I am glad I didn't have to go alone.

Both kids are resting and taking it easy today. Her follow up appointment is Feb 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment