The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eve

Today was a busy busy day.

The morning started when I took the kids to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Canfield Center. 

Here are the kids with the Easter Bunny.


After the Easter bunny, we headed inside for the Easter Hunt.  Since Nathan is still 3 years old they have the hunt inside.  Next year he will be able to go and do the hunt outside in the grass.  He was hesistant at first, but then got into it.  He collected a lot of eggs.



Jordan got to do the Easter egg hunt too.


She loved banging the 2 together.  She is such a doll!!!!!


There's my smile!!!!


After the Easter egg hunt, Nathan had his bowling banquet.  Today is the last day of the season.




Being silly!!


Showing off one of his awards.


Some more bowling


Another award.  I don't know why he scruntches his face when he says "cheese"



His bowling team.


Being Silly



Later on we had Easter dinner plans with Kevin's parents and Auntie Tata and Uncle Mike.  We had a real nice time.  It was a bummer that Kevin had to work, but at least we will be over there tomorrow night for another Easter dinner.  I didn't take many pictures, but I did manage to take a few of Jordan eating her dessert.  She cracks me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment