For the eating issue he
said it could be a number of things. 1st: she could have reflux and it hurts to
eat (same as Nathan had) or some kids develop the fear of choking and when she
swallows, it may hurt. So now she also has to see GI and have a swallow
test done with another specialist. Swallow evaluation is December
14th. As for GI, they can't get her in until Feb 21st. I'm Livid!!! She said if
I have her doctor write a letter advising his concerns and fax it to them she might
be able to get an earlier appointment. I
said "What? She won't eat, that's pretty concerning don't you
think?" So I called doctor, and the referral lady Jan she said
she would have the doctor get a letter faxed over. Now I am waiting to hear
back if she can get in sooner.
I wish my poor baby would just get better. I hate seeing her in pain. She doesn't deserve this.


No comments:
Post a Comment