Kevin and I had another appt today. All is well. We first had our NST, and they said it was just fine. That test is getting harder to do, since the recliner is SO comfy. I almost fell asleep in the chair. Kevin had to keep me awake~lol. Our next NST is Monday, and we have to have it at the hospital since its Memorial day, and the office is closed.
Then we got into an exam room, and I was weighed. Guess What???? I lost a pound. (Don't ask how....I have not a clue, I eat ALL the time~lol) Kevin and I waited about 10 min before Dr. Johnson came in. She asked how we were doing, and I told her "I am Miserable" She said its understandable. I did tell her that since yesterday Peanut hasn't really been moving too much. She told me to start counting baby kicks if I feel that peanut is not doing much. ((Lay in bed on your left side, and count baby kicks...needs to be 10 movements in 2 hours)) She then examined me. What do ya know....NO PROGRESS!!!!! (Stubborn Baby) She said that anything can happen, but if there is still no baby by the next appt (Thursday) Then we will talk about induction. She does not want me to carry after 41 weeks. I would LOVE if Peanut would come this weekend, but I just don't think its going to happen. But its good to know that for sure Peanut will join this world by next weekend. I can't wait. We are SO anxious to meet him or her. Kevin is off for a week right now, so we are planning many walks everyday. Hope it helps!!!

