The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nathan's first New Years

New Year's Eve!!! I am sad to see 2008 go. It was by far the best year I have ever had. I gave birth to the most wonderful son ever. I could not ask for a better baby. He has brought such joy in our lives. He cannot get any cuter than this.









Happy New Year!!!!!!!!



Nathan celebrated his first New Years. He was in bed at 8pm on New Years eve, but once the ball dropped, Kevin and I went in his room, and gave him his first New years kiss. He was sleeping so soundly. We just stood there, and thanked god for him. He was the best thing that happened in 2008.



For New years day, Nathan and I chilled at home, until daddy got off work.


Then we headed to Texas Roadhouse for our family New Years dinner. It was me, Kevin, Nathan, Bryan, Lindsay, Mom, Dad, and Gaga. We had a blast. It is so nice to be with family for the holidays.


I hope 2009 is just a good as 2008 was!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment