The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What a GREAT deal!!!!

So yesterday I did not go straight home after picking Nathan up from his grandma's house. Instead we ran up to JCPenney's. Kevin called me in the morning and said they were marking down all the infant winter clothes to $1.97 And that his friend who was marking them down, put aside a bunch of clothes for Nathan. So I was heading up there to pick what I wanted. Kevin called again before I got up there and said it was pretty much all picked over, but his friend put aside about 40 outfits for me to look through. When I got up there, I headed into the office and Kevin plopped the stack in front of me. HOLY COW, I was in trouble. They were all so cute. So I picked out 32 outfits. The rest were too small (length wise) About half of the clothing is for this winter, and the other half are big enough for next year. We headed to the register where I was excited/nervous to see what I just spent. After she rang it all up, and added Kevin's employee discount, I was SHOCKED and AMAZED. If I would have bought all the clothes at regular price I would have paid OVER $630.00 Well my bill came too $29.00 That's right!!!!!!! Twenty Nine Bucks!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Each outfit ended up being .84 each. God I love his discount. Now I have to go home and wash it all. Well wash the outfits that are for this year anyway. Now I just have to find room to put it all. His drawers and closet are STUFFED. Looks like this weekend I will be going through everything, and packing some away and sending some to grandma's house.



After Penney's we ran to Meijer. Nathan's food was on sale. Nature goodness stage 2 jars (4ozs) 3 for .99 and Gerber Stage 2 (3.5oz) 10 for $10 with the 11th free. Yup I stocked up on the food. I should have enough for a few weeks. I buy both brands because the calories are higher depending on the brand. Below is my calorie chart. So I buy the applesauce and peaches in nature goodness, and then banana, and pears in the Gerber.













































































































































NATURE GOODNESSOUNCESCALORIES PER PACK
APPLESAUCESTAGE 2 ~ 4 OZ80
BANANASTAGE 2 ~ 4 OZ80
PEACHESSTAGE 2 ~ 4 OZ90
PEARSSTAGE 2 ~ 4 OZ60
GERBEROUNCESCALORIES PER PACK
PEACHESSTAGE 2 ~ 3.5 OZ60
PEARSSTAGE 2 ~ 3.5 OZ70
BANANASTAGE 2 ~ 3.5 OZ90




By the time we got home it was about 7:45pm. Nathan was already sleeping in the car seat. So I got his medicine and formula ready. Changed his diaper, weighed him, got his jammies on, hooked him up to his machine and off to sleep he went. After I put him down, I put all the groceries away, and then got my jammies on. I started watching TV, but then got real tired. So I headed off to bed. It's nice to go to sleep by 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment