The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Nathan's first time crawling

That's right!!!!! Our little man is a crawler. Saturday (06/27) I decided to put the baby gates up. I did it for 2 reasons. 1) I wanted the cats to get used to the cat door and 2) because for the last week Nathan has been trying to crawl. A few scoots here and there.

Well after his appt., we went back to my mom's house and Nathan was playing on the floor. He kept trying to scoot to get a toy, then decided to get into the crawl position. So I moved the toy out of his reach, and he crawled about 2 little steps to get it. I decided to take the toy and sit across the living room to see if he would come get it. After a few minutes of watching me play with it, he was off. It was SO adorable. He crawled across the room, and got the toy. We were so excited. Mom and I started clapping and saying "YAY, Nathan" Of course he was excited, and gave us a cheesy smile and some big claps of his own. I moved the toy again to the other side, and after a bit, he crawled back to get it.

I can't believe our little man is officially a crawler. We are thrilled. I was a little sad though, that it wasn't at our house, cause I would have loved to have gotten it on camera. I tried to get it on camera once we got home, but he was exhausted and went right to bed after his bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment