The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another appointment and ultrasound

Today was another busy day for the Wood family. While Nathan was at his grandma & PaPa's house, Kevin and I had a few errands to run.

First stop, we got our new car. I just love it. It is a 2010 Ford Escape XLT, and its loaded pretty well. It drives so smoothly. I am glad we decided to buy this one.

Second stop Doctors office. First my appointment was with Dr. Al-Jerdi. He is very pleased with our progress. My BP was 132/86 and so far I have lost a total of 10 pounds. Pumpkins Heartbeat was nice and strong at 156. He told me to keep up the good work, and he will see me again in a month. After he left, I had a flu shot, and some blood taken.

Final stop UltraSound (In the same office) We were so excited to see pumpkin, and even more excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Well Pumpkin had other plans. The tech said pumpkin is in the WORST stop he/she could be in. Right behind my belly button. The only thing we were able to see was the top of the head, heartbeat, and a foot. Needless to say the gender is still a mystery. We were both really bummed, and have to come back in 3 weeks (Oct 13th) She said by then we can for sure tell, and can possibly get some good 3D shots. We can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment