The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nathan's Swim Class

Nathan started up his swim class again. Luckily someone canceled and we were next on the waiting list. He was so excited all week to go swimming, and boy did his face light up and we pulled up. He had blast, even though the water was freezing. I on the other hand had a hard time. He is just so heavy, and having to hold him for 30 min and tossing him around was a little to much on me, and I think pumpkin. I was crampy a little afterwards.

Since it just started and we have 9 more weeks, I am going to let others take him in the water, and I will either watch from the sidelines, or go in the water, but let others hold him. Next week Nathans grandma (w) is going to take him. I think she is excited about it as much as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment