As I sit here with Nathan on the couch eating Peanut Butter sandwiches I can't help but to think of what's to come. I have been off work since Feb 1st, and I have loved the one on one time Nathan and I have had. It has been great. And I know he has loved me being home. I ask him if I can go back to work and he keeps telling me no. Man I love my little man. It's strange to think that I will have 2 kids in only 2 days.
I am super excited that we are going to meet our daughter on Wednesday. I have been looking forward to meeting her since before she was conceived. We are truly blessed to have the family that we have. After Wednesday things are never going to be the same. We are going to have ups and we are going to have downs. I just know that Kevin and I can get through anything. My biggest fear is Nathan feeling left out. We want to make sure Nathan never feels neglected at all. We have plans for him during the time I am off. I want to make sure we still have one on one time with him.
The end of March we are taking the kids to Frankenmuth for a few nights. We are super excited for this trip. Nathan loves going up there and playing the games, and going in the pool. It will also be a nice bonding for Kevin and Nathan. Pumpkin and I will watch from the lounge chair~lol
I really wish I could stay home with them forever, but I know its just not possible. We will work are hardest to balance work and home life. I want my kids to know we are always there for them.
We will have updates as soon as we get home and settled.


No comments:
Post a Comment