The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fire Department Open House



Took the kids to the Dearborn Fire department open house. They had all sorts of things going on. Nathan was able to sit in the police car. (I told him I better NEVER find him in the back seat of one of those~Lol)
He was allowed to tour inside of the bomb squad vehicle.


After we walked around some, and had a hot dog, Nathan was able to use the fire hose. He did a pretty good job aiming it in the hole.


Nathan also got a fire hat, which he absolutely loves. He wears it all the time.

I know he had a good time. Every time we pass by the station, he says he wants to go again. I just hope next year, its a bit warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment