The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschools Halloween Party

Today was Nathan's Halloween Party at School. They were allowed to dress up and wear their costume. Nathan was a little nervous to be there in his costume I think.



Jordan also came to check it out. But only stayed for about 10 minutes, until class started.


Before class started they took a group picture of all the kids dressed up in their costumes. They all looked so adorable.


I was one of the volunteers for the party, and I helped the kids make crafts. They got to choose from a witch, a Frankenstein, and a Pumpkin. Most of the kids chose the witch, which was the hardest to make~Lol. I had a lot of fun interacting with the kids. Afterwards they played musical chairs. Nathan didn't quite get the concept and was the second or third kid eliminated. He was not happy. Then while the adults setup snacks the kids went into the room to do some stuff. Nathan was NOT happy he couldn't stay by me. He cried quite a bit. I realized we cannot be there when he is in class. He has to be there alone. The teacher agreed. It does make me sad though. I really wanted to be one of those moms, who helped with everything. Oh well, maybe when he is older. We both did have a good time at the party though, and I was happy I could experience it with him

No comments:

Post a Comment