Here is our little man playing on the computer.
Nathan opening up his card and presents from us.
Here's Nathan showing off his new Birthday shirt. He wanted a Thomas the Train theme this year. And he insist on standing on the toy when I was taking his picture. So silly!
Family tradition....Bartz Birthday cake!!! Yummy!!!!!
Our Birthday Boy. I love him more and more everyday!! He brings such love and joy into our life :)
And who can forget our Chunker Monkers. She is such a sweet heart and the light of our life. She could NOT wait to get her hands on some of Nathan's birthday cake. And yes, she has a matching Thomas the Train Bow :)
Time to blow out the candle. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Nathan. Happy Birthday to you.!!!!
Time to eat....Om, num num!!!!!!
Man, I love these kids!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment