The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nathan's Gymnastics Exhibition

Nathan and Adryan had their first Gymnastics Exhibition today.  They are not in the same class, but I was so happy they had it at the same time.  I was glad I was able to see my niece participate as well.

Here is Nathan before the competition.



Here he goes!!!!!


 I am so proud of him.  He wasn't nervous preforming in front of everyone.
 Here is Adryan on the balance beam.
 And there she goes.  I am so proud of her.


 Nathan climbing the wall.



 He rocked the bars out!!!


 He is such a good boy
Nathan and Adryan did wonderful.  I am so proud of them.  Nathan finished out the season, but half way into the next class he didn't want to go anymore.  I am not sure what happened but he lost interested.  So now he is in just bowling and swimming which he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment