The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Nathan's First Solo Swim Class

Today is Nathan's first day of solo swimming. We have taken him to the parent/child classes before but this time he is on his own. He was so excited to start. He loves being in the water. His teacher is Ms. Rubi again. She just loves him and the feeling is mutual. Here is Nathan before class started.....



Here is Nathan getting ready to get in the water. We wanted to take more pictures, but I guess the new rule is, you cannot take pictures with other kids in it. Which I understand, but it stinks. I was hoping to take a video of him.



He did so well. I only almost had 1 heart attack~Lol. When she had them get out to jump in, Nathan almost jumped in without Ms. Rubi being near him. Kevin and I both yelled "Nathan don't....wait for Ms. Rubi" Luckly he didn't jump in (Or else I think I would have went in after him)


He is so excited for next week.


Thanks again Grandma for paying for this class as part of Nathan's birthday present. It was worth the wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment