The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Ultrasound

Well Kevin and I had our first ultrasound appt. It was totally amazing. In just a few seconds on the screen was our little peanut. Everything looks great. It seemed like every min. Kevin would ask the tech "So everything look good" and of course we always got a "yes" response. Peanut is adorable. I am even more in love than before. We seen the heartbeat and it was very strong and at 163bpm. I was just amazed. Peanut looked to be sleeping the whole time, and then I swear he/she let out a big yawn. It was SO CUTE!!!! Thursday marks our 18 weeks. But the tech said peanut is measuring 16 and a half weeks. (my original thought) She said she was going to show the pics to the doc on Wednesday and he will decide if they want to push back my due date. She also said it looks to be too soon to tell the sex. But we advised her that we don't want to know it. So she didn't feel bad she couldn't tell us. I did ask her why I didn't get the 3D, like they told me I would. She said its because things are still forming and the 3D would look scary. But my next ultrasound will be Jan 22 and it will definitly be the 3D. I cannot wait to see our little one again.