Friday, December 28, 2007
They Changed it
Well Kevin and I went to the doctors yesterday for another appointment. All went well, I lost another pound!!! They assured me not to worry because it happens. We heard the heartbeat again, very strong. A plus was my mom was there and got to hear it. She was just about in tears. I was very happy to share that with her. Peanut was swimming around a lot, but finally chilled long enough to give us a good listen. After we heard the heartbeat, I asked her if they were changing my due date, since the ultrasound tech. said they might. She said yes indeed it is changing from May 15th to May 24th. But as we all know its just a estimate. Our next appt is on Jan. 22nd we have an ultrasound appt at 4:30 and we see the doc at 5:00pm. I can't wait to see peanut again.
Labels:
peanut

