The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

2 months old

I cannot believe that Nathan is aleady 2 months old. Where did the time go. It seems like just yesterday I gave birth to him. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is now trying to play with his toys, by hitting them as they dangle overhead. He is smiling, and trying to laugh. He makes the cutiest cooing noises. He is just such a joy in my life. I am loving mommyhood. He surprises me everyday. He knows who people are and gets SO excited. He can tell who are strangers and who are family and friends. He is a very laid back lil man. But he does have his moments. Right now we are having a lil battle with sleep at night. He is SO exhausted at night, but fights sleep. I am hoping this will get better. I dont want him to grow up....I want him to stay a lil man forever!!! I love you Naters!!!!!

We also have a new addition to the family. Adryan Pearl was born on July 26th at 11:40pm. She weighed 7 lbs 1oz and was 19.5 inches long. She is such a doll. I am SO in love with her. Congrats Matt and Kristal!!!! Thank you for a wonderful Niece. I am excited that Nathan and Adryan get to meet Sunday. Even though they are 2 months apart, I have a feeling they are going to be great buddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment