Tonight we started Nathan in his bedroom in the crib. I was a little nervous, but he did a great job. He went to bed right away, and only woke up to eat. Then after he ate, he went right back to bed. I am SO proud of him. Of course I was not ready to have him so far away from me, but I know it was time. He still met the requirements for the bassinet (up to 15 pounds, and not rolling over) But because he is SO long, He would look all scrunched up when he would be sleeping. I decided that since I was off for Labor day weekend, I would start him in his Crib. I of course checked in on him twice. Ya know to make sure he was still breathing and all~Lol.
It has been 5 nights now, and he is still doing excellent. I even put him down before he is asleep, and he will lay there, and coo for a bit, and then drift off to sleep. Last night 09/02 he scared me, cause he slept from 9:30pm to 4:30am last eating at 7:30pm. Thats seems so long, but maybe he is starting to sleep through the night. He has once before. I guess we will wait and see.



No comments:
Post a Comment