The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Months Old

Our Lil Man is already 3 months old. I just can't believe how time is flying. He has his own lil personality, and he knows what he wants and likes. He is now in his own room at night, and sleeping in his crib. We had no transition issues at all. He loves his U of M mobile and will lay there for a good half hour watching and listening to the fight song. His favorite toy is this lil bunny that Kevin has named "buckles" He loves to grab it and put it in his mouth. We have this baby einstein floor play center, that he just adores. I just can't say enough how much I love our lil guy. He is truly a blessing from god!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment