The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Nathan's first time eating cereal




Well talking with the doctor today, she said we can start Nathan on rice cereal AFTER his bottle. So tonight after he ate I mixed what little formula he left over in his bottle with some rice cereal. I grabbed the camcorder turned it on, and away we went. I put a little bit on his spoon and into his mouth. He gave me this funny little unsure face, but he ate it. So I gave him a little bit more. He did excellent, and toward the end he was loving it. Everytime the spoon would come to his mouth, he would open it wide and put his arms in the air. I would say it was a very successful first time. He even kept it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment