Wednesday, October 1, 2008
4 Months Old
Nathan is 4 months. Where does the time go?? Nathan is one happy baby. He loves to play on the floor with his play mat. He is still trying to roll from back to belly. I'm sure he will be there in no time. His first tooth came through about a week ago and another tooth is trying to come through. I am sure a few more days and it will break the surface. He started rice cereal a few days ago, and loves it. He loves eating from a spoon. Sometimes he tries to get the spoon to help, but makes a mess~lol I did get it all on video. It was a fun experience. We also took him to his first tigers game. He had a good time. We took lots of pictures. He also has a favorite song: The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Anytime we sing it to him, he stops whatever he is doing to listen. Our little man is growing up so fast. Still after 4 months, I can't believe he is here in our lives. I don't know what we would do without him.
Labels:
N 0-12 months,
Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment