The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Nathan's First Halloween





Nathan celebrated his 1st Halloween tonight. Since he is still sick we just stayed home and passed out candy. We did dress him up for about 5 minutes to get pictures of him and Brandon. Brandon is our next door neighbor who is a year and a half. Nathan was a skunk and Brandon was a devil.


They looked really cute. I was really sad my brother and sister n law couldn't make it by with Adryan. I was really looking forward to seeing her all dressed up. I guess she was a lamb. I would have liked to get pictures of them together for their first Halloween. Maybe next year?? Anywho, all in all it was a great night. We had over 120 kids, and they seemed to come in packs of 15 and 20.~Lol










No comments:

Post a Comment