The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

5 Months Old

He had a rough week last week, but he is still doing very well. He is still the happiest little boy. (When he is not sick) His second tooth came through the beginning of the month, and we noticed today that another is trying to push through. Nathan is now rolling over and doing 360's across the living room. It is too funny. He loves to be able to move around. He is also getting his knees under his butt, so I am sure crawling is in the near future. (LOOK OUT) He is now a stomach sleeper and sleeping through the night. We got scared at first, because he did not wake us up in the middle of the night, and when we checked on him he was on his stomach. But he was just fine. He found his feet, and now tries to get them in his mouth all the time, and gets frustrated if he can't. He holds his bottle while he eats, yet I have not put a date for it yet. The reason I haven't is because he does not do it throughout the full meal. As soon as he does I will add it to the fun facts. He went to his first pumpkin patch, and had his first Halloween party. He also sent up north with us for Ryan and Jeni's wedding. I think he had a good time. He also used his highchair for the first time. He is still unsure about it, but loves eating his cereal while sitting in it. We also celebrated his first Halloween. I know I say this every month, but really, where has the time gone?? I just can't get over how much he has grown, and all the stuff he has accomplished. I just love his little man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment