The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Nathan's First Professioal Photo Session



We took Nathan to JCPenney's to get his Christmas pictures taken today. His appointment was at 10:30am, but we got up there around 9:30am in case they could take him early. Well they were SO behind and we were afraid he would get cranky. He was in a real good mood, and we walked around the store for a bit. They finally took us back about 11:15am and wouldn't you know it, he was getting fussy. She got a good picture of all of us, and then we got a few of good pictures with him playing with ornaments on the floor. He wasn't really smiling, but they were still cute. We spend WAY too much on photo's but I didn't care. We spent about $60. This is his first Christmas, so it was worth it. I was sad because there was one shot I really wanted, and Nathan was so cranky that we couldn't get it taken. But the lady told us we could bring him back and she would do it for me. I decided to take him back Sunday. I really can't wait for his pictures to come in.



ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com



11/30/08 - I took Nathan back up to Penney's to do some shopping, and to get his photo taken. The lady squeezed us in, and took some great shots. He was in a good mood, and we had Uncle Bryan with me to help make Nathan laugh. I told Kevin I was only getting my 1 pose and it would cost about 8 bucks for the package, well that went out the window quick. I could not just pick one photo. But I did get out of there under $40. The pictures should be in on December 4th and 5th. I can't wait to see how they turned out.





ImageChef Sketchpad - ImageChef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment