Nathan celebrated his first Thanksgiving Day today. He was such a good boy. He was dressed in his Thanksgiving outfit, and he looked SO adorable.
We spent the night at my grams the night before so I could help her with the dinner. It was fun, and Nathan was such a good boy. Nathan and Kevin left for a bit to visit Mark and his family, since Mark was leaving that night to head back to Ohio. Dinner was very nice, and the food was EXCELLENT!!!!!! Man I love Thanksgiving. My mom has been wanting to give Nathan mashed taters forever now, so we let her give him some, and he didn't seem to care for it to much. But who would, it was mixed with formula, and had no butter in them.

We didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but we did manage to get a picture of Nathan with Aunt NeeNee and Grandma.

This was the first year without having Matt and Kristal w/Adryan there. It was sad, and we missed them.
When we got home, Kevin and I realized we didn't get a family shot of us. So we took a few before Nathan went to bed.


He was SO cranky by the time we left, because he was SO tired, and fought sleep the entire time we were there. It was so nice to spend time with everyone. I am just bummed we didn't take more pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment