Our little man is making some progress. Not a lot, but some. We have been trying to show Nathan how to crawl. We will put him on his knees, and try to put his hands down, but he always tucks his hands under him, and makes himself straight as a board. Well yesterday after Kevin got off of work, he tried it, and Nathan actually did it. He sat there on his hands and knees. We were SO excited, that he can finally hold himself up. Well he DID NOT like that one bit, he just started crying, as to say " What are you doing to me, I can't move" I tried to get the camera, but by the time I grabbed it, he went down, and we couldn't get him back up. Maybe I can get a picture soon. So now all he has to do is learn how to move. I can't wait.
In one of the fun facts, I wrote about how mad Nathan got when you took a roll away from him. Well I added a video to show everyone. Kevin, Nathan and I went to Mr. C for Valentine's day and we gave Nathan a roll. Well when Kevin took it away from him, he got pissed. It is SO funny, you have to check it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment