The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nathan & crackers

So today we had some family over for the super bowl. We all had a great time, and Nathan loved having family over. Well I was watching Bryan play the Wii, and Nathan was on my lap just clapping away. I was eating a cracker, and he seemed VERY interested in it. So i grabbed a cracker and let him have it. But just to hold it and play with it. Now I knew it would end up in his mouth, but I was there to monitor it. Well of course it went into the mouth. And he did break a small piece off. I went to get it from him, but decided to see how he would react. Well he sat there, and chewed it up, and then got really excited. He wanted more. So I broke off another really small piece, and he ate it. I let him have about half of it.

I then ran to the store to get some of those Gerber dissolvable puffers. I mean hey if he liked the cracker, the puffers would work great. I mean they dissolve in his mouth. Well I broke a piece off and gave it to him. He did not like the way it felt in his mouth. He even gagged a bit. So we will try again when he gets older.

It's nice to see he is learning how to chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment