Okay, am I weird or what??? I type up all his first even if its something small as a cracker or a nilla wafer. I can't help it. I love to see the first time he tries things. Anywho, I went to the store yesterday, because a friend said to get biter biscuits for Nathan. I guess they are good for little ones, and they are easy to chew and swallow. Well I checked them out, and they are for babies 10 months and older, so Nathan is still a little young for them.
Sunday my dad was telling me to try Nilla wafers. So I decided to pick up a box. After we got home from our running around, and he ate his applesauce, I grabbed a wafer for him to try. Well he loved it. In the beginning he just ran his teeth against it. Once it got a little wet he tried biting it. He would get a little in his mouth and chew it, and then swallowed it. He did not gag or anything. He had about half of the wafer.


No comments:
Post a Comment