The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nathan said Dada for the first time

Yes, he did. He said Dada today. He has been trying for awhile, but he normally says "A Da"



We were outside (Me, Nathan, Kevin & Grandpa W.) trying to get stuff ready to cut the grass. I was holding Nathan and Kevin was standing next to me playing with him. Kevin walked away to start the lawn, and Nathan look at him and said DaDa. I was like "OMG, he just said DaDa." Hank was like "He did, I heard him" So Kevin ran back and we tried getting him to say it again. Of course he didn't. So Kevin went back to the front to cut the lawn, and I continued trying get another DaDa out of him. After Kevin was done with the front, we started walking toward the back, and once Nathan seem him he said it again.



Since Kevin has not heard it, he doesn't believe it's true. He thinks Nathan is just babbling. But he clearly said DaDa, and only said it when he seen his daddy.



Here is a link of him saying it. It's so cute, and sorry it's sideways. I can't rotate it.



http://nathanwood.shutterfly.com/31



No comments:

Post a Comment