The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Second Birthday Nathan

I know I say this every month it seems, but really...where does the time go? Nathan turned 2 years old today. How did that happen? Can someone please tell me? And what a big difference a year makes. Nathan is doing wonderful. Those days of being sick arewell behind him. He is thriving, and growing like a normal 2 year old. The only visible reminder of the hardship he went through, is the 2 scars on his belly. He is such a smart and sweet little boy. I can officially say our baby is gone. (Even though he will ALWAYS be my baby)





Kevin and I had our dentist's appointments in the morning, then we were going to take Nathan to the Detroit zoo. But seeing as it was extremely hot and muggy, we opted not to do that. After the appointments, we ran to Costco to put Nathan's cake order in. Then we met my mom for lunch at Jon's good time.





After lunch we headed to the pet store where we bought Nathan his first fish. (Abraham)




Then stopped at Bartz Bakery to pickup a small cake for today. Once we got home Nathan fed his new fish, and opened his gifts. We ordered pizza for dinner, ate, and then Kevin and I sang Happy Birthday to our amazing lil man. It was a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment