It seems in the past week or so, his words are taking off. I am sure I am missing a few, but here is the bulk of it.
Momma, Mom, Dadda, Daddy, Dad, Grandma, Hi, Night, Kitty, Bubba, Huh, Bryan, Papa, Dog, Car, All, Gone, Good, Girl, Diego, I, Told, Yes, This, GaGa (for my grandma) Cat, Juice, Diane (grandma S. name), Duck, Rojo (spanish for Red), Grapes, Slurpee, Sippy, Popsicle, Lissa, Love, you, Chicken, Santa, Asoul (spanish for Blue), Dora, Stacey, Please, Kyle, Neil, cracker, tea, green, yellow, see, boo boo, gobble, ouch, up, baby, sissy, cool, car
Putting a few words together:
Night night, All gone, Good girl, I told, Love U, Papa this, Mommy this, Daddy this, Bubba this, I see momma (and daddy, papa...etc.), cool car
He is also doing AMAZING with his letters. He knows all his letters, and is now working in sounding them all out. So far he can sound out:
A,B,C,D,E,G,H,I,K,M,N,O,P,R,S,T,W,Y,Z
He also knows most of his colors.
Nathan has an appointment tomorrow for his hearing evaluation, and next Friday (11/19) he has his speech therapy evaluation.


No comments:
Post a Comment