The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Umm...Is it true??

Well my back went out again, and I was in SO much pain. Yesterday 09/22 we were having our housewarming/Dad's retirement/Bryan's Good Health party, and I could hardly get out of bed. Well when I woke up yesterday morning, I wanted to take a Vicoden. I decided I would take a pregnancy test (I didnt think I was pregnant, but because I was late (my periods have been so irregular) I decided I would take the last test I had. So I took the test, waited for the results knowing I would see a BFN, BUT to my surprise there was a + OMG I just got a BFP, is this real. I was in shock. So I woke up my husband, and was like "Honey, its time to wake up, we have to get everything set up." When his eyes were half open, I said "Hey, I wanted to take a Vicoden, but I wanted to just make sure, honey this test says I am pregnant." His eyes were wide open, he was so excited, he kept saying "are you sure". I showed him the test, and he almost cried. I was in shock. Needless to say I did not take any medicine. Before anyone came over I went to the store and bought a box of 3 digital tests. I wanted to make sure, so I decided I would test this morning, and tomorrow morning. It was so hard for us to not say anything, but I want to wait a bit. Everytime we passed eachother we would smile. This morning, I was up at 6:30am, cause I could not sleep. I grabbed the digital test, took it, and I got another BFP. I think its safe to say, after 1 year 6 months, we are having a BABY!!!!!!!




We have decided to Nickname our lil one "Peanut" Since we are not finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!!! We are so excited!