Well yesterday was my doctors appt. I knew what the doctors was going to say before we even got there. She came in and said "Well that was quick, see I told you it would happen" Before Dr.Johnson came in the room, Kevin and I were talking about baby names, as I was sitting there with a sheet around me waiting to be examined. She answered some questions for me, and then did a quick exam, said everything was fine. She said I was going to get my blood work done, and that she wanted to see me in 2 weeks for my first official prenatal appointment. I had my blood work done, and was told to call the next day after 12 for my results.
I did have my very first craving yesterday. I wanted White Castle, and boy was it good.
Well I couldn't wait anymore, I called the doctors office today at 12:15pm, and was told the nurse was on lunch. URG!!! I can't wait anymore. She took my name and number, and said the nurse would get back with me. I can't wait to get the results. I will post the results later today!!!!!

