Monday, October 1, 2007
Well....its Official!
Well I called the doctors office Friday, and after they contacted the lab, she came back and said I am 100% pregnant. My HCG level is 10,177. DH and I are SO excited. We have decided to tell our families before Oct. 9th, we can't wait that long, and we don't want to take away from Bryan's day. We were going to tell them Saturday, but being that its hunting season, my dad is gone for the weekend not coming home till Wednesday, and DH dad is leaving next Friday. So we are telling our families Thursday. We can't wait. Its been SO hard keeping this a secret. They don't even know we were trying. I figured we have kept it a secret for a year and a half, whats another week. The hardest was this weekend. I spent just about the whole weekend with my mom, and wanted to tell her SO bad, but I couldn't DH would have killed me~lol. I am counting down the days to tell our family.
Labels:
peanut

