Well today I am feeling pretty *BLAH* I found out my grandma S. passed away. (we knew it was coming, but you never think it will happen) I was heart broken, but I tried to stay as calm as possible for "peanut". I just keep thinking that, I am SO glad I got to tell her she was going to be a great grandma. She was SO happy. And all she kept saying was "I'm finally a great grandma" It warms my heart knowing she knew, and was excited. And I know she is watching over me and peanut. We are making the trip to Indian River Friday for a little service at the gravesite. I will get to talk to my grandpa too. When my mom and I would go on our yearly trips we ALWAYS stopped at the gravesite to see and talk to grandpa. But we haven't been up there in about 2 years. I miss it. I know they are now together, and happy.
It is about a 5 hour drive, so I told my mom that we have to make a lot of stops. (So I can stretch and of course pee) I am sure it will take longer to get up there. I am glad though I get 3 days off work. Its a horrible reason to get off work, but I am glad I can get away and not think about it. One less thing to think about.
Well on the baby note: I am feeling pretty good. Still can't eat healthy. Everytime I want to make a home cooked meal, or take lunch from home, I get sick to my stomach. Just thinking about it, or trying to eat it, makes me sick. But if I think about it, or get something from a fast food place, or a restaurant I'm Fine. How weird is that??? I told myself if and when I got pregnant, I was going to do everything right, but eating out, I know is not good. (You would think I wouldn't want fast food, since I hadn't had any of it for 2 months before being pregnant) I just pray everything will be fine, and our baby will be healthy.
November 6th at 4pm, DH and I get to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. We are SO excited.
This is the email DH sent me at work today. I love him SO much. He is truly my soulmate:
I also wanted to say that I am very proud of you . I cant wait for peanut, I am so so excited. and im sure nerves will kick in but I am not at all nervous yet. and I'm so proud you have been handling everything great. and im glad you are trying to make sure you get plenty of rest. thats good.

