The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Doctor Appt Yesterday

I went to the doctors yesterday 10/09, and I thought I was almost 8 weeks pregnant. Well I was wrong, I am almost 9 weeeks. My new EDD is May 15th. She did a Pap, took blood, and I had to give a urine sample. It didn't take too long. She said everything looks good, and wants to see me in a month. We are SO happy. I get to see my baby, and hear the heartbeat on November 6th. Yea!!!! One more month. I can't wait. This is just SO exciting. After we went to Mallie's to celebrate my lil brothers 1 year heart transplant. I had a blast. It was SO much fun. Plus I got to tell Michele & Jeff McNett. They are SO excited. Michele started to cry right away. I am glad to have such great firends and family. I love them all.