Sunday, January 27, 2008
Nursery
Well today, Kevin and I were pretty productive. We emptied out the nursery, and washed the carpet. Once the carpet dried, we put the new dresser up, and brought back in the rocking chair, and giraffe. I even put together the stroller travel system. It was fun. Roscoe did not make it easy though. As I was putting the wheels on the stroller, he layed in the basket part of it, and kept smacking my hand. Then once I got the wheels on and put the stroller up right, he jumped in the stroller like he wanted to go for a ride. Of course I pulled him out and explained it's not his. He thinks everything in the house is his. So when I put the stroller in the nursery, I also put the carrier in it, so that way Roscoe couldnt sleep in it. Well didn't work, he still got in the stroller. I think I fixed it, so he can't get in. He is so crazy!!!!! Wel our next step is getting the crib together. I am hoping to get it up by this weekend. I might have Bryan come over and help. He is good with tools. I just want to get it together before I get huge!!!!!
Labels:
peanut

