The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

The Nursery is Complete!!

Saturday Bryan came over to put the crib together. He did a great job. It looks so good. After he got the crib done, he said he would put the border up for me. So I helped him with the border and wall art. We had a BLAST!!!!! The room is finally together (with the exception of the changing table). After we got the room set up, I just took a step back to admire it, and I just balled my eyes out. It was so emotional. I mean it makes it seem more real. Bryan did a great job, and even Kevin loved it. My mom came over yesterday to see it, and she fell in love. I will be posting pictures of it tonight or tomorrow morning. I worked on cleaning the house yesterday, and just had NO energy to upload the pics.

Thanks again Bryan for doing such a wonderful job!!!!!!