Monday, February 11, 2008
Kevin heard the heartbeat
I had read earlier in the day that at 25 wks if someone puts their ear against my belly you can hear the heartbeat. I thought it sounded nuts, since I never heard of that before. So last night I had Kevin try it. He layed his head on my belly and started to listen. After about a minute or so, he said I hear your stomach grumbling. **I laughed** I said "Keep listening" So he tried it again and asked if it would sound like the doppler heartbeat does, and I said yes. All of a sudden his eyes got real wide, he looks up and says "I can hear it" I thought that was very exciting. So now I have a feeling that every night before bed he is going to be listening to his peanut.
Labels:
peanut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment