The Wood Family

The Wood Family
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bummer

I am SO bummed out. The doctors office called and they want me to take the 3 hr glucose test, since I failed the 1hr test. She said my sugar was too high. I can't believe it. I really don't want to go through that again. She did say that it may not mean anything, thats why they have to do the long one. I did request the orange drink this time. I told her I can't drink that nasty lemon-lime crap again. She said she thinks they have the orange, and that she will put my name on it, and if they don't have anymore she would order me some. So that was really nice of her. My appt is next Wednesday 03/05. I have to been there by 8:15am. Which means I had to take a day off work (un-paid) I also have to fast after midnight. Which is not a big deal since I will be sleeping. And for 3 days before I have to keep my normal diet, but add one of 3 items: 1) 2 pieces of bread 2) piece of cake or 3)candy bar. I can also bring a snack and water to the appt, but can only have a lil bit of it. At least I can have something small in my tummy. I also was allowed to move my appt time to the morning, so I don't have to go back later in the day. And I also get to meet the last doctor I have not seen yet, which is good, cause I want to know all of them, since I will not know who will be on call come D day. Well I will keep you posted on how it goes. A boring 3 hrs in a docs office.