Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Doctor Appointment Update
Another appt another day. Overall my appt went well. My weight stayed the same. (Still at a 4 pound weight gain so far) And my BP was real good at 117/78. We also heard peanuts HB, but it freaked me out a bit. It started strong, then all of a sudden it dropped fast. I mean I am laying there listening to this strong beating then it drops. I started freaking out. The doc said it went from 160bpm to 150bpm. He could see the concern on my face, but assured me is completly normal. That everything is fine, and its common. Not to worry. I also had my first internal exam. The doc said the baby's head is down and in position but I have not made any progress dialation or effacement wise. I was so hoping for at least 1cm. But he did say that peanut can come out whenever he or she is ready. I also had the strep culture test taken. So now are appts are every week. But part of me is not looking forward to them cause man that exam hurt. I was so uncomfortable. I was so glad when it was over, but I was hurting for the rest of the day. I had bad cramping, and could not get comfortable. Even laying down hurt. But at least I did not have any spotting. So thats good. I just hope at our next appt, there is some progression. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Labels:
peanut

